Fire Alarm Remote Monitoring System
What is a Fire Alarm Remote Monitoring System
It remotely monitors the fire alarm systems that must be maintained and operated in accordance with the fire protection regulations in public buildings and facilities, and reports the fire alarms and / or system malfunctions to the construction officials and local authorities as quickly as possible, and ensures that those who are waiting are regularly serviced and tested.
System Basic Features
- Produced according to EN54-21 Standard.
- Fulfills all the requirements of the EN54-21 Standard.
- The system is designed to operate 7/24 365 days without interruption.
- Alarm and / or Fault information (Min 10 sec - Max 30 sec) is transmitted to users.
- System alarm and fault records are stored and reported in the desired time.
- A desired number of single or networked fire alarm panels can be defined to the system. Theoretically there is no limit.
- The operating cost is very economical.
Reasure Remote Monitoring System Communication Features
- Data communication optionally<
- Over GPRS / GSM lines
- Over Ethernet Lines (LAN to WAN)
- Over WiFi Lines (LAN to WAN)
- Optional CCTV camera system for buildings / facilities can be integrated. The alarm point can be displayed online by CCTV cameras and the alarm notification can be confirmed.
Reasure Remote Monitoring System Notification Features
- Alarm / error notifications are communicated to users via the mobile application within a maximum of 10 seconds.
- Alarm / error notifications are sent to users via SMS within 10 seconds.
- Alarm / error notifications are communicated to users via voice call system within 10 seconds.
- Alarm / error notifications are emailed to users within 30 seconds.
- Any number of persons responsible can be defined for the system. (Username, password, phone, email)
- System notification approvals are recorded.
- With the administration and reporting software, sequential managers defined in the regulation can be registered in public buildings and facilities.
- If necessary, the hierarchy of the notification can be provided by defining the working hours of the users.
- In the regular packages and tests of the fire alarm system, the system is put into service mode and the transactions carried out are recorded.
- Non-maintained elements such as panel, loop, zone, detector, button, module, etc. are monitored.
- During the regular service, the authorized service company and its technical staff are recorded. The process is checked by comparing the maintenance report and system records.
- The notifications received in certain periods are reported via the management and reporting software and the requirements of the fire alarm system or the requirements of the building / facility are determined. Necessary improvements and measures can be taken.
- Information about the coordination of GPS of the building and the object is recorded. In emergency situations, the shortest route information can be transmitted to first aid and response teams.
- Information about the risks of the building and the facility can be recorded. It can be shared with response teams during the incident.
- Used in any building / facility within the user privileges.
- Monitor alarm / fault information online in fire alarm systems.
- The user can define and authorize
- Report previous notifications
- Downloaded free of charge from the Apple Store and Andriod Play.
- Can used by Users who are authorized by username and password.
- User rights can be restricted by the administrator.
- Information that the sent notifications are delivered and read is recorded.
- Users defined on website are notified during hierarchical working hours by OTP (One Time Password) message.
- OTP-SMS is a priority message type that is delivered to the user within a maximum of 3 minutes.
- Deliverable and undeliverable SMS messages can be reported.
VOICE CALL MODULE
- A 15-second voice message is read out to users defined in the system via digital lines in the alarm or fault messages of the fire detection systems.
- Voicemail content can include standard or loop, zone, and detector address information.
- It can be reported that the voice call was answered or rejected.
- The alarm or fault messages coming from the fire alarm systems are sent to the users defined in the system by e-mail.
- Information that the sent mail has been delivered and read is recorded.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE MODULE
- Reasure can be set into SERVICE mode.
- The information of the company and the staff providing the service can be recorded.
- Only service officers and accompanying construction managers receive notifications during service.
- The tested fire detection system elements are recorded on an address basis.
- As a result of regular maintenance, the service company's report is checked by comparing the report generated by the system!