Frequently Asked Questions
- Our fire detection system is conventional. Can we receive local (zone based) notifications in the event of a fire alarm or malfunction?
Yes, you can. The REASURE Z8 module is integrated into the system and alarm and fault information can be received based on zones and reported to users.
- With what delay is the alarm or error message sent?
It is reported between 3-10 seconds by mobile applications and SMS. The voice call is transmitted within 10-15 seconds, depending on the density of the telephone lines and the operator.
- Can I operate them from a distance? (Panel reset, buzzer silence etc.)
External panel intervention is not permitted due to the EN54 standards.
- How many alarm and error information are recording?
Fire alarm panels records 1,000 and 10,000 notifications by brand and type in their own memory and can be transferred to the paper environment using a USB or printer if required. The Reasure remote monitoring system, on the other hand, stores an unlimited number of notifications. If necessary, data such as XLS, CVS, TXT can be taken out. Certain date ranges, alarm, error, alarm and error information can be reported statistically on request.
- Can address information be displayed in the notification in the addressable fire alarm panels?
All information generated in the addressed alarm centers is transmitted to the users in the notifications. The address of the panel, loop, zone, detector or element is clearly indicated.
- How many users receive notifications?
By default, 3 users are defined for the system and notifications are sent. However, if required, theoretically unlimited users can be defined for the system.
- There are more than one fire alarm control panel and a repeater control panel in the facility. How is a possible alarm and error notification in one of the panels?
Regardless of the number of panels in the facility, users are informed of the notification address they received from any part of the system.
- Can we be notified of a power failure?
In the event of a network interruption, the interruption information is notified to the users and continues to receive a notification. At the same time, users are informed about the battery status of the Fire alarm center and the possible discharge time.
- Can the system be installed in regions with weak GSM networks?
During commissioning, the signal level is measured by the technical staff and put into operation. The signal level is activated with an external antenna with high gain.
- Can the GSM operator be selected?
Reasure Data Modems are dual SIM cards and have an automatic backup.
- How does the system work in regions without a GSM network?
In regions without a GSM network, the system can be used with an Ethernet module. In regions without an Ethernet infrastructure, the system can be operated via HF frequencies without the need for a GSM and Ethernet infrastructure.